20 April 2010

I might be an unevolved life form and a cheater

A few hours ago i attended an introductory session under Selangor Bar at Kuala Lumpur Bar. Its a joint programme between the two Bars. It was fun and entertaining. At the first session we had to take a person on our back as our partner and exchange four true facts and one false facts. we had to guess which one is false. I guessed correctly. my partner didnt. I had met Lavania for the first time during the filing of Form 3,4,5. So i had a rough idea about her. Nevertheless, I had always liked guessing game and objective answers because somehow i am quite good at that.
Anyway, for the second session we had a game that i had never played before. We must win the water, bird, rock game (kinda like paper rock scissor) in order to graduate into a better life form. there are four stages of life form. First: cocroach = an unevolved life form, second: fish = more evolved, third: chicken, fourth: human. all human will be able to get to the other side of the room and look down upon all other lower stage life forms who were not able to turn. The moment Mr. R announced that its going to be the paper rock scissor game i knew that i'm going to lose it. Its because i've never won that game ever since i was a child. Anyway, cocroach must beat another cocroach to turn into fish...fish must beat fish...and so on.
I dont know how it happen but everything went on so fast. I kinda forgot which character i am. Okay, to put it simply i forgot which one is a better life form. so when somebody asked me which one i was, i said i was a fish...and it goes on until i became a chicken and then human. suddenly there was only two people left. supposedly there must be a cocroach, a fish and a chicken left. but there was only a fish and a chicken. It was a fun game until Mr. R said there might be an unevolved life form amongst the human. Suddenly i thought...OMG it may have been my fault. i felt so unevolved and cocroachy! :S
I could have been an honest cocroach. it doesnt matter if i was a cocroach. I have always hold on to the principle of honesty. people know that i am the person who will speak the blatant truth. If i hadnt forget...i might have been an honest fish or chicken.
Actually, i feel kinda low. I hate for not being able to be a proud honest life form. Even though i hate cocroach but cocroach is the most durable creature and it hasnt extinct since time immemorial. Suddenly i feel like turning back the time and announced that i am the cocroach!
but its too late. at that moment i was tongue-tied and was trying to remember where did i do wrong.
I feel so deeply about this because i feel so guilty. its just like when i played in the chess competition where i take the King of that 16 year old boy because he couldnt see my open check and won the game. It wasnt my effort that won me that round. it was a trick.
since when did i become such a character? i was never those. Suddenly i am afraid if i should be a lawyer at all.
Okay, i've let it out of my chest. if anybody who did attend that session today read this entry is all the better. i feel like telling each and every one of them that it might have been me anyway.
the way i see it, its still not to late to be the honest unevolved life form. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment