04 March 2009

MxO finished!

and so I'm done with all 99 chapters of MxO. wonder if there is any continuance? it should be since the story is not finished yet. What I am worried is that.....do they really have the continuance? coz i dont think i should download and read them all without a care of the world like i just did. Kuzumi is so cute. Think i adore him. thats his picture waving goodbye to his school (Seinagi) because he have to transfer to another magic school and improve himself there. Once in a while i rather have a cool character rather than the usual stupid guy with amazing ability. this one is the real cool guy.
anyway, lets stop here about manga.

Had two mid terms with 20% marks today. the first was at 11. It was Public Intl Law I. I didnt study last night coz I was sick. I actually used up all my energy and became weak. so I cant stay up to study. Fiza called at 1.30am to wake me up but i said 'ok' but then i had to go to sleep (even if i'm not sick i will go back to sleep anyway. i never actually succeeded being woken up after 12am for study).
So i woke up this morning still with the thing. went to Econs cafe to get my breakfast and stumbled with Liza and Sid there. Liza told me that i looked sick (i secretly liked looking sick coz people fuss over it. ahaks). I ate and went to LTB to study. tried to read as much as i can at 10.20am. and the exam started 11am. as expected, it went badly. oh btw, i cut all morning classes except the exam.
then i went to the IIUM Clinic to take some meds. tried to fish for a half day MC so that i can cut the Ethics' mid term to no avail. If you want to see Muslim Hitler just go to IIUM Clinic.
then i cut the 2pm class and went to 3.20-4.50pm midterm - Ethics & Fiqh for Everyday Life. this one i only began to read at 2pm while lying tiredly on my bed and trying not to sleep. I dont know how much i will lose out of the 20%. this is my last UNGS subjects and i wanted it to be an A. no secret about that. this is my only chance to pull up my CGPA. and one surest way to get that is by having the highest CAM. anyway, i tried my best. Luckily (well its so lucky that i'm always lucky otherwise i dont know how to live), my spot question came up. but even though i answer that question i dont actually know whether my answer to that spot question is the correct answer. coz there's no one to ask. so, i am not very sure about the marks. I was so tired and all i wanted to do is answer as fast as i could so that i can end this. I was the first to submit and leave the class.
hm.....
even writing this is tiring. and i still have to study for another 20% midterm this Friday. the toughest of 4th year paper: Criminal Procedure (dark aura). for this one....must start early.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah wish you all the best and pray for your good health my dear u have to really concern about your health. Exams are just around the corner so please do take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, sarah... Ko abis baca manga, x study for midterm, and skipped class?

    Tsk tsk tsk...



    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erkkk, how come u manage to make it sound bad????

    ReplyDelete