18 December 2008

Shinigami no Seido (Accuracy of Death)


Bought Sweet Rain@Accuracy of Death at our Night Market today. Actually it was the only watchable VCD out of three so i end up watching it. My VCD does not have subtitle. I had to download and sync the subtitle myself. Takeshi Kaneshiro did a marvelous job of being hot in this movie. I basically enjoyed just watching his face. The storyline was OK. I enjoyed the story but quite disappointed by the fact that he did not fell in love with Kazue Fujiki. i could use some cute love story. The Shinigami character played by Kaneshiro was too expressionless. Btw, loved the black dog. I had a few laughs and almost moved (but did not) at the ending of the story. However, this movie entered my movie collection for the sole reason that Kaneshiro is hot in this story. Ahaha. This movie is based on a Japanese novel. However it kind of reminded me of Meet Joe Black (1998). Both movies exploited hawt guys as the grim reaper.
The story isnt too complicated so i might as well not write synopsis as to not be a spoiler.

3 comments:

  1. haha.
    i jot down.
    nnt nak paw ubi.
    mesti die ade nyeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku tgk midnite movie ni. i slept after an hour. too slow kot for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, ure not a Kdrama or Jdorama fan. dats y u cant stand it. lol

    ReplyDelete