16 September 2010

News Flash?

Oh my, can't believe I didn't write here for two months! I refuse to become extinct blog writer. Hm, I usually write at least once a month. Guess life is catching up to me or it got me already. Is this the price of growing up? haha

Whats my news?
  • It has somehow become a habit of not writing in my blog when I really want to because whenever I feel like writing about something I suddenly want to keep it to myself.
  • I am glad nobody (almost) read my blog because I don't feel obligated (much) to write.
  • I decided to watch my spelling and grammar from now on (although I am never good at grammar actually).
  • Movie: Robin Hood is almost...almost as good as the Lord of The Ring. Since LoTR, Robin Hood is the best!
  • Movie: I can't believe Toys Story 3 can be so good. Its a keeper.
  • I feel so sorry for the fate of my ex boss who was kind to me in the littlest time that I have worked for him. May he rest in peace. Al-Fatihah.
  • I want to round up my friends and get them to Bangi and eat at this restaurant that i located last puasa.
  • My convocation is on 3/10/2010 at 2pm. I am just anxious about preparation for my convocation. My photographers are yet to confirm their availability, I don't feel like making a new dress, I am at a loss at how to manage and round up my family, not sure whether we should take our whole family shot there and then or wait for another day, should I hire a convo planner who'll take care of all that? haha
  • I also want to round up my friends at this restaurant. Ok now I cant decide.
  • I stayed for two nights here alone during Raya and only go to relative's house during the day. I actually enjoy it and sleep peacefully. I dont mind making a habit out of it. Please don't gasp at me. I am unconventional. It's just how I am.
  • The news about my ex boss (see bullet #6) disturbed (paranoid) me and I didn't sleep at my home until yesterday since 9/9/2010 (including days spent at kampung for raya). I'm thinking of putting up an alarm system but don't know how much it will cost me. I'm too poor to move out and too comfortable to go back to parent's. The Port Dickson case didn't help either. To think about it, I'm even too poor to get a good flick knife. Maybe I should get a shooting lesson and get a gun license. It's useful with my line of work anyway. How much will that cost me?
See, I think I know what's the problem here. Writing blog took up too much time just to ponder and rethink about things. I catch myself rethinking and correcting my point every time but too perfectionist to just let slip away.

P/S: The down side of having a boss who corrects you for a single dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment