19 July 2009

The Beginning of the End


Hafiq told me not to publish this picture in facebook. so I didnt. I published it on blog instead. i guess, there are not many people who will care so much how he look here in my blog. plus, it didnt look bad to me. anyway, that pic is just to furnish my post today. by the way, hows my new look? haha

So, i have finally settled down after the whole week of new semester started. all my stuff is in their proper place. Mahallah Sumayyah replaced all of its old furniture with a new one. Although I love the old one and think that there is nothing wrong with them, I also like the new one. I'm too lazy to take a pic of the new furnitures so let me just describe it. we've got bigger table. i guess i am only the minority that love the table because it is made for a geek like me. it is now easier to lock my laptop. i can now place laptop, printer and clutters and still have place to study and write. the wardrobe is ok. although for this one i like older one better. i couldnt hang my clothes without crumpling their bottom because this wardrobe got too many shelves. plus it didnt have mirror in it like the old one. the bed was perfect. it is big and long. the two compartments underneath it r spacious. all in all this room scores almost the same points as the old room. kay, enough about this.

Classes. Somehow right before it begin i was so excited and full of resolutions. however, once i met the lecturers my interest began to drop rapidly. I think most of them is unnecessarily twisted. However, i am happy with myself because at least i do flip through some pages before classes. But, i hate the fact that that is not enough. The fact that I lost the best lecturer in aikol for my only best subject is also frustrating. i hate his replacement too. well not exactly hate.....the point is, i am still not convinced. well, such an unhappy beginning. I hope it will get better.
Ramadhan is coming. I didnt think this will affect my study because i believe fasting helps the brain. I just hope i will not receive so much pressure on final year tasks and assignments because its tiring.

Since the semester is on its early beginning, i didnt feel any emotions or melancholy. more like i couldnt wait to leave since i hate the fact that i have lost interest and the cause of losing interest. but i have a feeling that everyone will try to make it hard to leave simply because it is too easy to leave. they will make sure that we will not leave without a second glance. well thats just my prophecy. see if i am right.
i am also worried if i couldnt leave. what if i flunked anything?
now thats a question.

I also have one or two things that bothers me. but i simply didnt want to write about it. for now. because it'll only make me depress more. so we'll just leave it at unhappy musings.

1 comment:

  1. Di mana ada Sarah, di situ ada Hafeq. Friendship never end my dear.

    ReplyDelete