15 April 2009

Couldnt come out from the shell

CPC I sapped out my free will. Plus, CP I is the last paper. conclusion: I couldnt study for CP I. I have no will to read and remember. Will i get that 9 marks?

what happened yesterday?

okay fine, here's what i am willing to write about CPC I (Criminal PRocedure I):
1. One compulsory Q = 35 marks [not finished answering. i chose to answer this last]
2. had a glimpse of my future attending CPC I lectures again.
3. brought in Federal Constitution that had one Article highlighted and another scribbled. I was prepared to create drama moment if they tried to take that FC but that invigilator didnt. Lucky him. my plan: to tear off that highlighted and scribbled pages right there and then.
4. 20 marks burned. nil. blank. no answer.
5. 40 marks in a limbo due to irrelevant answers
6. just need 16.5 to pass but with 40 marks.....will that ever happen?
7. Lost the will to write by first page of answer.
8. used 12 pages of answer book but only 9 is actually fully written.
9. I shall answer no more question about this paper. If anybody ask, I never took this subject and if anybody ask me next sem in my CPC I class, i'd say 'shut up!'

2 comments:

  1. i'd pray that we'll pass.
    if not, both of us have to shut our mouth tightly. hehe

    hey,
    study for CP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more like we will shut THEIR mouth lah.

    i'm sleepy. cam nak tido jek. bye CP.

    ReplyDelete