09 April 2009

23 and a day

First of all, thank you to all people that deep in my heart i actually love. I am so happy that this year I received birthday wishes from the people that i care. people who are close to me.
My first act of denial is to hide my birth date on facebook and friendster. I guess that act gave a good turn because I received messages from people who truly cares. the feeling is mutual. you know who you are.
Actually, my birthday is not so special because it always fall during exams or holiday. I didnt get to celebrate with friends. in fact, i dont remember celebrating.
however, this year is more special than last year coz i received a cake from Liza after so many years of no birthday cake. i guess i am cake deprived. lol. I also received a blog post in my honor. thanks to kak fiza. hehe. and people, thanks for the facebook messages, smses, blog comment and shoutbox message.

In this dizziness of my head and heaviness of my eyelids (sleep deprived, over and done with Pil i), i would like to write about another theory of life that i had just realized. actually this is nothing new. but just for the sake of increasing the anticipation i'd like to add that this is the second time i remember something really funny from my trips to the toilet. the first is also something about trips to toilet.
I've just realized that every semester during examination weeks i will suffer this 'toilet trips' (well, i'd like to write something else but i just dont want to ruin my gratitude above. hehe) for many semesters i thought exams made my antibody weak due to anxiety and sleep deprivation etc.
BUT!!!!
today i have a new theory. you know why they made the term 'scared shitless' ? yes, exactly. thats my theory.
I AM SCARED SHITLESS DUE TO EXAMS.
i kid you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment