16 October 2009

Exam syndrome is back

The reality is I have a lot of things to settle before revision week. And i Dont even think that I will have any proper time to study (as usual) and I will then end up depending on my luck (as usual).
That being said, i still feel like i need to do something to kill time thats already dead. I dont feel like doing that alone but i am quite choosy in selecting company. And the company that i want had some affairs to handle.
other people that i like is either too far away or i am just too shy to ask.
So, after paying RM20 fine at legal Unit (i dont want to comment on this), I feel like doing something. asked a friend to come with me and watch Papadom but the answer is negative.
I dont feel like driving too far and stuck in traffic jam alone.
decided to check Wangsa Walk out.It opened officially today(?). I know the cinema is yet to be opened but i just want to see whats it's all about.
Well, its quite boring so far. Perhaps the only main attraction is the soon to be opened cinema. I suggest anyone going there to not wear any heels. luckily i wore my shoes. its literally a 'walking' place with 'hilly' pathways and stairs.
I dont like the layout of the place. but it has some interesting places to people NOT like me such as TGI Fridays, Secret Recipe, Popular. I checked their FOS out but the garments are boring and small. Went to Guardian, Vitacare and Cold Storage to find a shower cap but oddly they have none.
I mean, if u cant get a shower cap from pharmacy or supermarket where else can you find it? I explored every inch of the place. thought if interesting shops came out later and the cinema open it might turn out to be really nice.
but i guess it will be filled with juniors. seniors like us will leave soon enough. not that i envy that at all since it will just be an excuse for them to be stupider in life.
Bought two Rotiboy and ate while driving back. And I was thinking now that even if I went out to do something really fun rather than checking out the boring place I would still be hollow.
Perhaps its my annual exam syndrome. talking about that, why is it so hard to find my man? Is it really true that i must go to the next one million people to find that one in a million since i'm already one in a million person in this million?

No comments:

Post a Comment