27 May 2009

mi casa part II

Okeh, this is the second part of mi casa. Take note that this is solely to promote my house for the next tenant. so take a look....take a tour....



welcome....here is my...as Stephen King said... 'memory nook'
since its technically my nest..i decided to put up some pic from the past...other shelves are my 'vanity' book case showcasting my statutes and law books. ahahaha. also some of my fictions.



here is the entrance to all three rooms. the one with things inside is of course yours truly's



close up on my memory and vanity nook. hahah



here is as you can see is the living. just one couch for one gal. although i do received it as a gift from the Godfather (ok ini tipu)



this, people, is the kitchen.



this is the entrance to the lair.



this is the smallest empty room in the house. for rent for RM220. ready to be inhabited!



this is the second largest room...again...for rent for RM280 (one person) or RM300 (two persons)
i mean, technically you're paying for the nice landlady (i.e moi)and peaceful life here.





okay, the last two pictures are mine. so. thats it. hahaha.

anyway, thanks for viewing. I dont know if there will ever be a kenduri rumah baru or not. but if there is I totally will invite all of you. i mean it....ALL of you.
in the meantime, my house is open for visitors!

2 comments:

  1. akak wat blog open to invited readers only..ikut mood hahah..akak dah add awak guna nemononameanon@yahoo.com tu til ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak fiza, add saya kat sarah.consigliere@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete