23 June 2010

I'm supposed to sleep

But I decided to write here first.
I cannot help but feel that time moved ever so slowly on the chambering part of my life. Which is almost my whole life at the moment.
I considered of not practicing once i completed chambering. instead....i may want to do this:






























well, i thought it could be fun.

But after a few hours research I think I have to stomach the fact that it is the same as any other businesses that requires perseverance, capital, risk, losses and for sure tight competition before it can work out.
I am not sure if I am disheartened. I think it wont do for me to give up so easily on anything. I know that if i ever put my whole heart into it, anything can work out.
but at the moment my heart or my mind...is quite all jumbled up with indecisions.
or I may joined government.
I have received the result for my SPA exam that i sat for last April.
I got one job. But i must go through second stage before i got it for real. Liza said i am born for that job(i'm paraphrasing) but i am not so sure about the physical test.
actually i got called for interview for another job that i have mentioned in my previous post. so we can say that I got two jobs for my SPA.
I read that some people even managed to pass for FIVE job. whereas some people failed again and again.
all i know is...the time is now if i want to start doing anything.
While i am still figuring that out, might as well finished chambering. but why oh why it had to be that long. i know i should be lucky that we dont have to do one whole year....but still...i'm here not there.
yeah i know, i am the one who said that i wanted this adventure.

Btw, the bridal dais and all the hantaran is open for reservations. At the moment I just have whatever that you saw on the picture. the price can be negotiated. I can assure that the price is reasonable and almost similar to other people offering the same service on blogspot. I'm thinking of opening a separate blog for this business, however i am quite busy and it must start somewhere. so here it is.
Do contact me via email (you can find my email on this blog) or just leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment