15 April 2010

(smile)

We went back late today. I thought of finishing up my work and immediately submit to my boss the first thing next morning. Liza stayed back to do the same because she's thinking of getting an MC...which she did.
So I said, since she's going to rest tomorrow we might as well eat at Pak Ya even though its late.
Both of us had a very healthy meals. Our dinner was sesame chicken soup and something something beef soup.
By the time both of us hit MRRII there was no traffic jam. So we just race each other home.
Okay, this is so boring.
I know, coz i'm tired but i still want to write.

I just wanna say that sometimes....unexpected things make u smile.
I was so tired and was happy that i had parked my car for the last time for the day. I waited for a bit in the car to finish listening to Keith Urban's Raining on Sunday (dont really like the lyric...just the music).
There was a restaurant beside the stairs to my shop apartment where students of Segi College likes to hang out.
I usually just mind my own business and just ignore them.
But today, I was quite peaceful so i took liberty to look at them just for the sake of looking.
But when i entered my stairs one of the boys immediately sing:

Gadisku
Seri mewangi bagai disiram selautan kasturi
Gadisku
Terindah padamu kerna tak pernah meminta selain cinta
Dialah gadisku (selalu) selama-lamanya

Okay, i know this is so corny. However, I cant help myself from smiling. Its just that, I appreciate the gesture. Anyway, nobody can say that i'm insensitive. at least he got taste. i mean, in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment