01 April 2010

My Stash

So I went to Corus Hotel in between BC and Court today just to get a Paul & Joe Creamy Compact Foundation. Late last year I've bought the same but the shade (#01) is too light for me. It was only RM30 and i got it a warehouse sale in a hotel in PJ. i'm thinking of getting a shade darker tone (#02) to cover my reddish face. My office mate had ordered the same powder and a liptstick after i had told her about the brand. Btw, I kinda love being a personal shopper for ladies' stuff. And I bought two perfumes for men for a guy friend of mine. So I guess I like to buy guy's stuff too? lol.
Anyway, I arrived 15 minutes early and met Anna there. she's getting some Paul & Joe stuff too. What a coincidence. I asked her many questions about what she's getting and told her what i'm getting.
My budget? RM30
what i actually spend? = RM 166
Crazy....I know :-S
The explanation:
They dont have Creamy Compact Foundation this time around. So I just stand there and see if there is anything that I like. Basically everything that I got today is based on impromptu recommendations by a cute lady who appears to be quite a pro about make-up. Since i'm such a noob i just believe her. there's nothing I can do really.
However, I did got my Protective Dual Powder Foundation UV (RM75) out of my own initiative to replace the Creamy Compact Foundation that I didnt get:I got myself shade #30 (based on the seller's recommedation. I never know whats the appropriate colour for me).This is the casing. but I liked the look of my old Compact Powder better.
Anyway, I have just started wearing make-up quite regularly since early this year -ever since i graduated. However, I chose light pink-ish and skin tones for eye shadow, for starters. I'm feeling a bit adventurous nowadays and decided to get darker tones because I have this intention to wear smoky eye once in a while. so I got myself: Color Powder CS #063 (RM26); andEye Colour Palette #001 (rm35).
And then I remember that I never had a proper lipstick before so I got myself:(Lipstick N) Rouge A Levres N #09 (RM30)

And now, I have to think how to survive for the next 20 days with the remaining dough that I have. which is very tight actually.



No comments:

Post a Comment