26 April 2010

Luckily its free

So i have not much mean complaints about going to a concert. Not much, but I have it. But thats for later. Here's a list of good things:
1) I want to say that...."well...now i know whats it like to go to a concert" and "oh thats how it is" and "uh okay".
2) luckily the seat is here:



















3)
hey its free... no complaints there.
4) I like the parking space.
5) its near my house.
6) cant help but like Jac Victor. She's so punctual.7) well, the song does sound better in a live concert. After i got back, i listened to Kelly's song on my mp3 but it sounded so dull after the concert.
8) overall, the concert is just ordinary. I could say worse than that but my judgment is muddled with the free ticket.9) i am glad Nadia enjoyed it.10) I am happy that Nadia knows most of the lyrics.
11) definitely worth it to bring Nadia along. haha
12) definitely loved doing mischievous smuggling for Nadia.
13) glad that its finished before 11pm.14) congratulation to Jac Victor and Suki for good performance. (Suki's outfit is weird though).15) I am happy that the first concert that i went is Kelly Clarkson's because i liked all her songs.
16) Thank you Parkson for letting my mother win the SMS contest.

17) I do enjoy the whole show.(see the pic...dont i looked enjoyed?)

18) How did she get to look so young at the age of 28?
19) She can be funny. thats good to know.
20) quite cool too.
21) I dunno if it was choreographed, nevertheless, i like the way that its laid back or appeared to be non choreographed. the way it moved from one song to another as if unplanned. but the outfit is way too laid back...i mean..barefoot? we'll see my mean list later.

Somebody reported that there were about 22 Songs that were sung out by Kelly. But I cant confirm. I do feel that its lesser than that. The total time for the whole concert is 1 hour 20 minutes. (all these are facts that i stole from a couple of blogs. I want to link them but they appeared to be die hard fans...considering what i write here...i thought the better of it. lol)


Thanks to Nadia Zawani for the picture.
















Song List (in no particular order and incomplete / to be updated):


All I Ever Wanted
Kylie Minogue - I Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Because of You
Since You Been Gone
Breakaway
Already Gone
Behind These Hazel Eyes
Walk Away
Addicted
Medley: Alanis Morisette - That I Would Be Good (plus) King of Leon - Use Somebody

I'm sure..no i know... that i missed quite a few songs. I didn't know whats the title as i am just fan of the songs. I'm sure many of her fans would know it by heart.

Okay!
proceed to mean list:
1) definitely uncomfortable with the banging sound on my head...it goes like "dong! dong! dong! dong!"
2) the seat is uncomfortable. i mean hey, people actually paid RM338 to sit there. I feel sorry for the people who actually paid. hurt my butt some more due to the long period of sitting.
3) cameras not allowed! WTF? (but we got some pictures nevertheless, mwahahaha) despite the tight surveillance on top of that.
4) I find myself unable to sing along with the crowd...okay this is just me.
5) I wouldn't know how good or bad this concert is however, despite sitting in a quite civilized area (amongst the people with money etc etc) i find myself unable to like going to a concert.6) I definitely pitied our Malaysian singer because Kelly Clarkson can go on stage barefoot and the simplest outfit for the whole show and still people paid minimum RM98 and max RM358 to her show...and sit on a very tight space and hardened chair with no cameras allowed.
7) I definitely pitied the people who paid for the concert because Kelly Clarkson is out of breath on the third song.
8) Is quite annoyed when she complaints about the Malaysian humidity for the second time. the thing is, its a general knowledge that the eastern part of the world is humid and the western part of the world is colder.
9) apart from the sound is better at live concert, i still cant grasp why people want to go to a concert. despite my sitting arrangement...she's still too far away. seeing on TV is better.
10) I think that the people should sacrifice their desire to listen to a live song and donate the money to the poor and needy. RM338-358....definitely a three months meal for one hungry poor child.
11) arent they supposed to do sound check BEFORE the concert actually started? Suki's violin arent connected properly to the amplifier and the people there had to reconnect it in the middle of the show. And later the whole team of Kelly's people hop on stage to do sound check before her actual show. I thought they have been in Malaysia since yesterday? what..people had to wait for THEM too?
well, i could write longer list. But I wont. As you can see, the good list is longer. so it has its good points with me.
On a different note, concert organizer should pay me to show their weaknesses. just like they paid hackers to breach their security system so that they know whats wrong with it. Seriously, people should give me free expensive tickets to concerts just to have me criticized them. then i might turn this whole blog as concert critique. and i'll keep doing that until i actually love going to concert. hahaha
Tips for the next people who is going to a crowded place like this:
1) bring your own food and drinks. or better, make sure you dont need any food and drinks before you go.
2) its ok to come into the show on the dot as the time specified for the concert to start because the earliest it could start is 30 minutes later.
3) dont buy anything they sell outside. I mean, drinking water RM2?
4) good idea to bring a binocular
5) car pool is good to reduce the traffic jam after the concert.

Question of the day:
Where is Kelly Clarkson's shoes?




Nadia Zawani and Moi (I had to open my eyes like that becausei always blinked in on camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment