18 April 2010

Inner Battle

Voice or reason ("VR") #1: Sarah, go and do all those pending research now!

VR #2: but its weekend. I wanna play and only do what i want to do!

VR #1: but you'll get scolded if you didnt finish ur job. and you have not much time next week because u'll be out of office for some of the days.

VR #2: but they only gave all those instructions on Friday.

VR #1: they dont care.

VR #2: pssshhh. hell, why should i care. its not like they paid me much. they should be grateful that i always have my job done. why should i sacrifice my weekend and personal time too? its not like i'm married to my job. is this a job anyway?

VR #1: well, are you prepared to face their judgment next week?

VR #2: naaaah, i dont know~ i mean, i dont know if i care or scared. i feel like pulling my cool and couldnt care less face. besides, its already 7pm. what will i get done with just a few hours? and i havent even send my car to car wash.

VR #1: well, you can go along with your excuses. both of us can get screwed for all we care.

VR #2: yeah thats right. kudos to us!

VR #1: (OMG OMG)


p/s: this is post number one hundred #100....yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment