08 April 2010

Birthday?

Alright, I know that I have written about all the 'only from the Facebook will they know about moi birthday' and all that.
But.....
I had quite an unhappy day today. Not that i expect it to be any better day out of all days. However, I can say that this year my birthday is quite an anticipated event for me seeing that everything about my pupillage is on April. Its quite significant because the month i were to be a year older is also filled with so many unforgettable events.
Today, I didnt have any expectations from people around me. However, i do anticipate myself to go and eat at Ruz Aladdin near my workplace. in short, when i aimed that i'd do that i'll just do that. So i was quite pissed when Liza wanted to borrow my car (i know she'll be pissed back at me if she's reading this). Anyway, i am pissed because I had told her to pass her thing to Nik yesterday because the due date IS ON yesterday. but she refused! and when i suddenly phoned people at the BC today she suddenly got the idea that SHE MUST do it today! and out of all the days she decided NOT TO BRING HER CAR is on the day that SHE NEEDED IT THE MOST. Out of all the people, she is the only one that i dont mind lending my car to. but its just not today. Today is not the day that I dont mind not having a car or not having her for lunch and especially not getting a Briyani Gam into my stomach.
I asked what she was thinking this morning? did she seriously think that she can just get away with something that is due YESTERDAY with the BC? did she plan to just be laidback about it today? how can she have no plan at all about the thing that i vehemently asked her to do yesterday today?
but there she was...making that unimpressed face. I feel like kicking her. but I just dont have the heart to let her suffer all the public transportation and wont make it to the BC before 1pm. so i gave her my car key.
and I was left car less on my birthday.
and two of my officemates suddenly had to obliged me and take me to Ruz Aladdin.
and I had to watch them eat noodles while i eat the whole Briyani Gam set and feeling so bad that i had dragged them and their tight budget to the place.
and even though i bought their drinks...i still feel that i had put a hole to their pockets.
So i am not happy.

but then, i came back home after work....
and i found this:


despite everything that i said. this does put a smile on my face. after all that had happened. of course, it wasnt the same as if someone had your birthday date glued on their mind but i appreciate the effort. I remember that i sometimes wish people just because i so happen to see that its their birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment