23 April 2009

Offline....

its quite boring to write a blog offline. but i have to make do with whatever i have.
so, i've already lost track of date and day. I am not sure how many days we're in semester break. haha. i know its still early though.
first day of holiday, spend my time driving alone into bukit bintang and visited christian dior warehouse sale in coronade hotel. i almost got myself a RM170 perfume.
somehow along the way i lost my interest. so i didnt buy that perfume. then i just walk, window shopping to and fro bb plaza, sg wang plaza and lot 10. bought myself a cloth at FOS.
got to my mahallah in the evening and start packing real fast. my bro came at night and we load the Ford Ranger until its full. I dont give a f**k about the prohibition of bringing male into the mahallah. i've tried asking for permission in a legal way but they didnt entertain me. seriously, how can they expect all the girls lift all those heavy boxes. nope, i am one who will do whatever i think is right. so i told my bro to lift the boxes from level 3 to the truck. send him off that night and continue packing. the next morning i load the Gen2 until its full, send my keys and off we go to Serdang.
imagine, two fully loaded Ford Ranger and Gen2 is my stuff. yet they expect me to carry it myself. total BS.
at my parents house, all that stuff cannot fit in. i told my mother that i seriously need another place to live. so we agreed that she should make her flat nearby south city plaza available for my accommodation.
the plan is, i will live there and i will let out the rooms (other than master bedroom, of course). i dont want to get all so excited about it. although i love to live anywhere but here (hehe).
the windows and doors had already been measured and some people are coming this saturday to put up grills on the said door and windows. well this is Malaysia. we have to put up those grill. currently my stuff is out under the porch and some of it is in the living room.
cant wait to have so much money to design 'my flat' like a designer. tehehehehe. i'm thinking dark brown like oldtown white coffee. or purple like what i saw on tv. haiiih....daydreaming.
Anyway, my holiday started off with kitchen duty:

tadaa! says who i dont know how to cook? i said i hate cooking. doesnt mean i cant cook. hello! :P
on Monday, i went out in the morning and drive around Serdang meeting my old employers asking for the same job and some new ones. up until now, no news.
I dont remember what i do on tuesday. lol.
on wednesday, went to Alamanda to find job. there are some vacancies but i dont like retails. if i want to work in retails i might as well help my aunt. that way i wont care about the skimpy pays so much. on the same day i planned to go to PWTC bookfair.
i was on sg. Besi highway when a motorcycle honked me. they told me my front wheel is on smoke (not fire. haha). so i pulled up beside the military airport.
they want rm300 for repair there and then. but i said no thank you. i called my father and told him whats happening. so i waited here:

for a very long time at that. pass up my time reading The Sun and Stephen King:

then my father and bro came and a short while later a lorry came.but before that another bike came and offered to repair. my father also refused.
we had to put the car on to the lorry:


how cool was that?
anyway, lots of things happened on Wednesday. after we came back from picking me and Gen2 back from the highway, i followed my parents to Balai because yesterday my sister hit a bike with Ford Ranger.
initially, they agreed with the girl not to make a report and settle outside balai and court. but the next day the girl went to report anyway. so a three quarter lawyer advised her parents to lodge a report too. hehe
my parents arent so ignorant about the law, but we are dealing with the vic and her family who are so ignorant. i am GLAD i took law. because all those drama and theatrics happens (malas nak cerita drama dia) because they are ignorant.
in the end, after some free advices etc, i drafted (again, for free) a settlement between my sister and the girl in front of the investigating officer that the matter is settled without investigation and we will pay all the damage to the bike of RM194.00.
all signatures were put and its settled. the IO read my settlement and was very satisfied (we never told anybody there that i took law). i saved everybody RM300 of compound and my sister's neck.
how convenient is that? no wonder people hated lawyers. they are afraid of the things that they didnt know. afraid of our knowledge. fyi, i didnt come there to save anyone. i came because i want to see how useful i can be. to prove myself to me own self. heck its true, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
today, i'm still waiting for Gen2 to be repaired so that i can catch up with PWTC bookfair. i just wanted to buy Ramlee Awang Murshid's Mikhail. i hope its still ongoing by the time the car is ready. on 28th planned to go to MPH warehouse at PJ with Gerald.
other than that is the usual, watchi9ng tv, play games, made my kid sisters life miserable, picking them to and fro the school and kindergarten etc etc etc. mundane stuff that doesnt need reporting here.

next on schedule is moving out of parents house to the flat. unpacking etc. after all is done and if i didnt have a job to detain me i wanted to go Cuti-Cuti Malaysia in Penang. our family planned to go to Bt. Ferringhi. but there might be chance that i'm going earlier to visit Fiza.

p/s: i am now on my way to PWTC to get that book coz the car had been repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment