16 April 2009

Movin' out

Soooooo, the exam is over. as usual, I (and you) only realized what we have been studying this whole semester those 24 hours before the examination. Makes me wonder whats the point i've been attending all those classes and missed a lot of sleep and fun. I mean, we totally can just dont go to class, consult lecturers only to receive tutorial questions, or assignments etc etc for our CAM. but we totally CAN DO IT without classes. Its totally archaic to go to classes. we dont even have much LECTURES but we go to CLASSES. The only difference between this place and my old high school are: (a) i have to get in and out of different classes after one hour, (b) i can choose my own time, (c) choose the lecturer (teacher? er, how can we have a lecturer when we have class not lecture?) i mean TOTALLY RIDICULOUS.
talking bout ridiculousness. As usual, another admin probs that simply wont go away until everyone get up and educate themselves and upgrade their brain.
This semester, i had to fully vacate the hostel (mahallah) and not allowed to leave anything in the store. I've been thinking on how to transport all these stuff i have from level 3 to car park. So i get this idea to apply to the mahallah to be allowed to get my brother to help me move out using this old form that i had collected a few semesters back. Today, the staff told me that the form is no longer in use and i am not allowed to bring my brother. I thought about writing some 5 pages of complaint but thought the better of it. all i am asking is one hour for me any my bro clear out the room. !#$@#$@$%@$. will think about the solution later. plus, BOXES, i really need some BOXES. i am too tired to solve my moving out probs right now. I am writing now because i must clear my brain and put it out in my blog fore i can go to bed.

(this paragraph will not be published)

No comments:

Post a Comment