28 February 2009

MxO

First of all, I'd like to welcome my Ten (10) avid readers that have been visiting on three consecutive days (Sun,Mon,Tues). I must say, i am deeply grateful seeing the amount of visits considering my blog isnt actually interesting.
anyway, I have a tracking device that monitor my blog all the time. just so u know. who knows if in the future i can get 1000 visitors i can apply for ads. haha.
so the weekend is here. i am glad. even though there are still loads of works to be done. I tried to have fun as always and by that i mean things such as this:

jeng jeng jeng @ tadaaaa!I am currently on chapter 10 of MxO. this manga is a hilarious one. I actually laughed with tears last night reading the chapter 5.

The story starts off with a flashback, Kuzumi Taiga is asked at his school entrance interview what he would do if he could use magic. "Take over the world" is his reply, followed by an outburst of laughter from a very cute girl. Not much remains in his memory after those events, but he does remember the girl and she is somehow involved in him failing to enter the school of his choice.
Wandering around outside of aforementioned school the next day, he gets mistaken for a student ditching class by one of the teachers; and get's pulled into the school through a magic barrier he did not notice.
He is in fact a student with no magical ability at all, and it just so happens this is a magic school.

source: mangadownload.net
well. thats it. haha.

5 comments:

  1. Hidup manga! :)

    This reminds me of how we first got to know each other. We first berkenalan in uniprint when we were browsing the manga section. It was a friday afternoon if i'm not mistaken. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously? hahaha
    how come u even remember such long time ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a fan of manga n never bother about it but one day i saw an old man baca manga ketawa n senyum sorang2 seems so happy n cheerful i said to myself, whats wrong with me? i should also enjoy myself reading manga just like that old man...hahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. org tua pun leh enjoy baca manga, gelak2 lagi pelik betul..kuat betul tarikan manga ni

    ReplyDelete
  5. me and my friend loved manga ever since our school days. as for me i think it started with dragon ball. i no longer buy the actual manga but mostly watched the anime (mostly manga made into anime) or read or download online. it depends on the type. some manga r very serious. but most are funny. read the funny ones like we did. kak fiza try la. lol

    ReplyDelete