30 December 2008

Game and Crazy Lecturers - totally unrelated

Yeay! I'm finished with Westward III. although I am late from my target. it should be done on Monday but i was so dumb so it had to be today. Anyway, its not completely my fault. the power that be only grant me, well uh, a not to be proud of laptop.
Had it been higher specs, i might be able to play it perhaps in a day or two.

Anyways, whats new today? The usual cursed administration matters. We had come back from holiday to classes and found out without notice that most classes had changed venue. I had to change class twice for being in the wrong class just this morning. I mean, WTF? The least they could do is place something on front of that classes or else dont change the venue at all. I mean, there's nothing good about the new venue anyway. just the same. might as well dont change at all. What I most cant stand was I had to be late for 15 minutes for Prof. AB's Jurisprudence class! Of course this persona is the coolest human being while maintaining his greatness (take a bow. lol) while all of us shuffle into the class. We checked the new venue and actually waited there but some students plus the lecturer didnt know about the new venue so they just stayed at the old ones. While they started the class already, we were still waiting at the new venue. The lecturer thought we came from a class. actually no. but still, it wasnt our fault. So he had to lecture US on being a three quarter lawyer and everything so we must'nt be late and the lecturers should disperse the class early and condemning the administration for putting classes far away from one another etc etc. I dont mind he veering out of topic cos he always gets back on track in the end plus whatever he said is gold (well mostly) coz he's THE Prof. AB. Well it doesnt matter anyway cos Jurisprudence is a reading topic. Plus, final year is mostly like independent thing, so whatever the lecturer said doesnt matter much cos we must study by ourselves.
By the way, I went through a lot just to get into his class. Loved my schedule this semester. I havent had distinguished people teaching me for quite some time. I dont exactly know how long but its been a while. I cant drop my lecturers name for fear of being discovered haha. BUT I did worked for 'Prof. Dumbledore' and had submitted the completed task some days ago.

The second most important thing is I avoided STR class. I initially was in HIS class but I did what i always did when i want something and i made it! so i am now in MR class. Sorry STR, but ure just too crazy for me. How can you not understand that we are already in the only place in the coutry where the system requires us to take double of everything, and yet HOW DARE YOU act like a DIVA. oh well, you didnt get me NOW so I have nothing against you YET. Oh well, I'm EMO cos I just escaped from a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE. I feel sorry for the remaining victims though. Already saw STR 1000 pages notes at the photocopier. As if we only learn THAT subject this whole semester. well good luck reading people!

Well thats life. you got medium lecturer all the times, crazy ones almost equal but the great ones well just a bit. I had PSYCOPATH lecturer last semester. even my MOTHER agreed (my parents always disagree with me) and even offered RM50 for re-checking should i ever flunked that subject. that one didnt even come to class but thats not an excuse for that one not to mark our paper and impose his/her expectation as if we all aspire to be the textbook author. I got C for that one. I cant start on this one. its going to be never ending story.
We had some lawyers teaching us practical subjects this semester. One guy said he will bar us from examination for three times absence. Wargh! so crazy! the ordinary minimum requirement was seven (i guess) but no, he had to had three. BTW, WILL I GET AN A FOR ATTENDING YOUR CLASS? (well, its not like aku ni kaki ponteng tapi memang takleh blah la bile lecturer nak DIVA-DIVA ni).

I JUST DONT GET IT. these people they dont understand. out there, not many people have all the time in the world to investigate why your CGPA is below 3 etc. they wont understand when we said we had to do extra works. more classes than ordinary law students at other institutions. we had to study more. we are graded on those subjects. we dont complaint on learning extra knowledge. we just want them not to burden us more than necessary. some lecturers even checked our notes (like in high school), ordered us to buy new statutes just because we own handphones, and watch what we wear. We want to be lawyers not some crazy people like THEM. So, just get done with it already. dont you had enough already? just let us study peacefully so that we can take care of our CGPA because now thats what matters. Well maybe when people start checking how we handle our financial, our notes, our attendance and our books to land us a job then we can focus on that.

I said all this because its true. I saw law firms vacancies for chambering/attachment students in front of Student Affairs Div. They wanted people with certain CGPA to apply. Its true also that big firms will check your CGPA before accepting you. this is relevant because CGPA signify your performance without having to check in detail. CGPA entitles you for an interview with big firms. now thats when they will have time to analyze. but not before that. kapische?

No comments:

Post a Comment