21 December 2008

Forgotten Lands - First Colony (PC Game)





I decided yesterday that i want to play games on my not so free day. Psychologically speaking, I want to do something that i can actually finish. So I played three games. Finished two of em and the above pics are the Third game that I still havent finished which made me like it very much and made me write about it here. Forgotten Lands - First Colony is a Real Time Strategy game with beautiful graphics. There are many stages to complete (so far i've reached level 31). Each stages are set with different goals. some goals are very challenging that i failed once and had to start over (the same level, of course). To summarise it, it is the simpler version of the Age of Empires.
The cons is, I finished each goals too soon and didnt get to appreciate my finished 'town'. Anyway, as u play along, u shall unlock all the bonus stages one by one. However, i suggest u finished all quests before began playing the Bonus Stages as the Quests actually trained you for the Bonus Stages. I enjoyed playing the game,
shikashi I still like Westward I and Westward II better. Nevertheless, Forgotten Lands is still the best compared to any games of its type (other than Westwards). Well, I've provided the links for further info on the games. So feel free to check it out. Other than that, this game is so easy that an 8 year old could play it.

4 comments: