13 November 2008

In da Holiday

I'm online now coz i want to find maps to Just office in PJ, to kuala selangor and to de palma k.selangor. me and Sha will drive there for environmental programme of four days. all my best friends seems to be surprised that i am in this programme. i said to fiza once, i dont know what i'm gonna be in the future, perhaps some activist. and i said that because myself is like that. its my nature. what i can do best is to fight for something. yep dats me. and contrary to popular beliefs, environment can be my cause because a) i love nature, b) i grow trees and flowers, c) i dont litter, d) me and my family practice recycling and e) i am sarah and i am nice. haha. so i am hoping that this programme will be an eye opener and well be something for me to do this holiday. i am very positive towards this and have a good feeling that i'm gonna be participative. so i was looking at de palma website just now and saw that the accommodation is in chalets. cant help to think that this is holiday. i feel guilty to the environment already. checked my email and got another mail from organizer. they gave me map but i cant open it in this computer. no hal, will look for maps anyway.
back to my activities while waiting for the 'holiday' = nothing much
i got bored watching tv coz i am not used to commercials anymore. i get annoyed easily. and my fav programmes dont get aired so often. i cant watch anime at animax coz i dont follow the series and get anoyed coz i'm lost. so after a few days trying to catch up with tv i gave up and resort to watching on laptop from my external hardisk. last monday, i got so bored that suddenly i just went to iron my tudung and everything coz i just wanna go out. my bro asked me where i'm goin and i said 'mines'. he told me he wanna tag along and brought his bowling ball and shoe. we went our own ways there but after trying to find FOS to no avail i went to see him at the bowling alley. i got bored just watching so i told him dat i wanna try playing one frame. he taught me how to play, i guess i had no beginners luck. i only got 51 pins for one frame. other than dat is just the usuals.
i finished reading Man in the Iron Mask, Alexandre Dumas last tuesday. i shed a few tears reading that book. Fiza said she cant understand me because i cried for the rarest things and dont cry for what people usually cry at. let me tell one or two things about me....my weakness is gallantry. so if i saw pure gallantry i can cry. that book is all about gallantry. haha my soft spot. and another secret is....i can cry if i read newspaper. thats why i dont like reading newspaper. it just made me sad. borrowed some Stephen Kings and Hemingway from the library. will read it later.

3 comments:

  1. haha...aku akn sokong usaha ko...aku pun same gk..cintekn alam sekitar gk. jgn xcaye hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. merul tipu! sarah ~~
    sejak bila ko go green nie??!!
    selama nie sarah suke petih daun n bunge letak die telinga!! kt library suke bawak makanan n aku yg buang kan sampah~~:p hahaha..kenangan!! lets GO GREEN in FABULOUS way~ !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi manede aku petik bunga dan buang sampah. wekk

    ReplyDelete