14 October 2008

Sate again.......yay!



went to our kuliyyah feast with hafiq just now. all my girlfriends was either late and not coming so we went ahead. i noticed that guys dont look out for their friends during eating time. well i dont mean it in a bad way. its just something i noticed. given our friendship i had expected my friend to take some sate for me because the sate place was swarmed with guys. so i went to take drinks and desserts for him instead. but when we met he didnt remember to pick for me. nonetheless, we shared his sate. later they refilled the sate and i went to help ourselves for another round but some guys thought i took the sate for myself. it was quite a lot. thats when i understand that they just dont get it that we (girls) always took food for our friends. i even saved rendang and mihun for Liza. it sure appeared that i ate a lot given all the food that i took. well anyway, i just dont care to mind coz given my fat size its not something out of place even if i do take it for myself.
ah, its not like i am complaining. i've been on the lookout for free sate ever since we came back from Raya break. i just dont know why but this year sate is my post raya food. i dont care if its tasty or not when its free. which is why i went out of character today by attending the jamuan hari raya. that includes the one that i went to in my mahallah. usually, i wasnt bothered by all this.
why free sate? well, its because i am not such a fan of sate unless at certain times when i really crave for it like these few weeks. hence, when i do feel like eating it, i went for free things. plus, its more fun to eat when its free. and more fulfilling. its because, if i do went out and buy it myself, i wont enjoy it as much due to the ridiculous price for a tiny piece of chicken and lamb meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment