05 October 2008

Glad to be back





Tadaaa......!
Erm, whats there to be happy about? well i get to be in my own space again. other than that, well nothing. there's tons of work to be done. my term paper, my company law homework, studying for usul fiqh test. u name it. not to mention my research assistant job. now that Ramadhan is gone i am starting to feel negative feelings inside of me. at one time i even decided to shut myself out from the world. fortunately now i am back to ok. i think i have some kind of depression(?). anyway, i am lucky that i have resolved all my social problems during Ramadhan. the best month to solve everything. other that that its just a mood swing...well for now. i still havent finished unpacking but i just miss posting in my blog that i stopped unpacking and sit down in front of the laptop. a lot of things happened as usual during the period that i am away but i decided not to bore anyone with too much details.
during Hari Raya, i chose to stay at my first Aunt's house and watching Bleach (anime) most of the times on my cousin's PC. i am glad i brought my bro's external hard disk with three anime series. i still havent finished watching Bleach though. gonna catch up after this semester ends. i stayed away from my second aunt's house because thats where all the action is. all the cookings and visitings happened there. i preferred staying where i was wearing sleeping gear and hooked on the PC than wearing baju raya and entertaining guests and washing dishes and heating food. well i did all that in my first aunt's too but its not as hectic as the second's. plus, i dont like being compared to the cousin and my younger sister who enjoyed staying in the kitchen. i mean hello, everyone has their own specialty. as for me, i think its enough if i can make sure that i wont die from starvation by myself. hahaha this is one of my heated topic whenever there is hari raya. but this year i am glad that i avoided all the pains by laying real low. heck, i still think that in total i am either at par or better than those who liked to stay at the kitchen.
despite laying low, i did joined my family visiting all relatives. i met my grandfather's sister and she recognized me as the lazy one. hahaha. despite that i am proud because had i not been outstandingly lazy she wont even remember me! coz u see, she's really old. but her first son and his family turned out to be really nice. surprisingly they really liked me. he had some daughters who all knew my name and asked about my studies and all. i actually am not sure which is which and whats their name. even that uncle asked about my future plans. this small things made me feel accepted.
the next day we visited another of my grandfather's sister. this one was much older. i was so sad because she thought my younger sister was me. even when i told her my name, it didnt rang a bell. what annoyed me most was my sister really thought that that grandmother knew her. well hello, despite my laziness i used to come to her house and did her dishes once upon a time. she always stopped me but i insisted. thats why she said 'oh this was the one who always did my dishes' towards my sister. and that sis whos always proud of her kitchen loving attitude thought it was really meant for her. i was sad because she no longer recognized which was which. she used to like me very much because i stayed with my grandparent's a lot when they were alive and always visited her. anyway, enough with the sad story. before we went to her house, we went to her eldest son's house. he also recognized me and asked about my plans. he is the village
tok empat. sort of ketua kampung.
i guess its always easy if you took popular courses like medic and laws. no need to explain much. however, all that recognition didnt made me proud or whatever. i felt a certain heaviness about it because this shows people expected something from me. or waiting something to happen. despite my own intention to do well in my studies i didnt really want anyone to expect anything from me. because that gave me obligation. i was actually just happy that there are times when education was given more recognition than kitchen-loving for females. because thats just proved my point exactly. especially when the statement was made in front of my sis. teheee. i mean, why cant the girls in my family do well in kitchen as well as in their studies? that certainly worth respect from me. but so far, the girls who hated kitchen do well in studies while those who loved wasnt as good as the other. takpelah, maybe lelaki suka kan nanti bolehla kahwin dengan orang kaya mana-mana or guys yang boleh support diorang.
as for me, i am determined to build my own future and sediakan payung sebelum hujan. no matter what, i want to be able to fend for myself. its better to be able to fend for myself AND have a support from someone rather that relying fully on someone. we dont know what will happen in the future. Even this world is not permanent.

oh well, enough for raya stories. i just cant help myself. my head just flowing with words (so much for little details. ahaks). so whats up with the above pics? well the first and second was pics of chocolates in Beryls factory very near to my parent's house in Seri Kembangan. i didnt like choc very much but i was meeting up with Geraldine and she told me how she loves chocolates and i suddenly remembered that Berlys was having a warehouse sale so i brought her there during puasa. so while Gerald was busy selecting the chocs i just took pictures because i never seen so much chocolates in my life. lol.
the rest of other pics was taken today in JM Briyani in Alamanda, putrajaya. theres me and sorfina and the last was shamin wolfing the ayam goreng. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment