16 September 2008

Reverie

What is ze purpose of life? is it to snatch away power? to reduce fuel price? to gain supporters?

I am really not a fan of politics. But today, i am perplexed. perhaps disgusted with whats happening around here.
I bookmarked one of famous online blog on politics that supports the other side of the fence. I couldnt make sense of what they are talking about. Its too ridiculous. Let alone reading the comments of their posts. Too emotional. Too vulnerable. Too shallow. Too Racist.
Not that i think there's a better deal on this side of the fence either.
so what am i? people who stand on the fence?
No, i didnt think i am just because i didnt support either side. truth is, i am not convinced.
I care about my country. I dont care dying while defending my country. I want my country to always be in peace. to be safe. to move forward. I want to contribute for my country. but not by following anyone.
perhaps, by just being myself. I dont create trouble, issues, just use our time to build ourselves. a nation with peaceful people, educated, happy.
but of course this would be impossible if there still exist people who create issues. so people like me have to react to that. like for example, writing a blog on it. lol.
All am saying, its not that we have to act like dumb and let nature took its course. of course, me myself always stood up for any injustice, always seeking greener pasture. but wouldnt be best if we dont appear so.....so....stupid? outrageous? extravagantly dramatic? (wishful thinking).
i have little respect for people who dont walk the talk. if you dont walk, dont talk. Its better if u dont talk and make people like me worried and disturbed. know am sayin?
someone i know once said 'its better to stay quiet and appear bright when u are actually not, than start talking and let people know that u are dumb'
and a game i once played said 'light travel faster than light, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them talk'.
hmm.....
what im tryna say? ahah....i also dunno exactly. i am not politician whos so smooth with words.

4 comments:

  1. Don't u just hate the prolonged drama our politicians r playing these days?

    Sigh... And all we want is a safe, just, and stable country. And lower fuel n food price. But those monkeys r too busy swinging on their trees n showing off their power to each other to care about our needs. Stupid mistake in the long run, coz we r the ones who hold the power to keep or kick those so-called leaders.

    Oh, hey, nice to be able to read ur blog again. One of the things that i miss in frenster is to be able to comment on ur blog. Almost made me regret deleting my account.

    Anyway, i've just started my own blog in blogspot as well. U can check in my profile. I'll visit ur blog often, so update2 la selalu yer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alritey! i will check out ur blog and put it on the lists of blogs that i am following. plus i'm gonna book mark ur blog... :-D
    anyway, congrats, ure the first to officiate my blog. ahaks

    well, we common folks only care about whats best for our country. and as far as we are concern, the political struggle did no one any good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worse part is, KLCI has dropped so much due to the topsy-turvyness of our country's political situation. And of course PM will blame Anwar for it, n vice versa. The fact is, M'sians r tired of their fight, n foreigners r probably thinking we're going down. I hope this won't cause price inflation again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt know u follow stock market? lol. well yeah i did read about that a few days ago. and there's rumours that KLCI might increase if Najib or Anwar took over. hmmm

    ReplyDelete