14 September 2008

14th Day of Ramadhan

Its raining quite heavily here in UIA. I was wondering whether we (me and roommates) would be able to buy our food for buka puasa on time. It's quite ridiculous to go out to Pasar Ramadan to buy food when its raining and yet its necessary. i definitely have no intention of buying food from our cafe. no way man!
Weekend is almost over and i have not seen any progress done to my countless works apart from organizing them. Now its organized, but its not done. I mostly spent my time wondering how to complete that tasks but never actually set on doing it. how pathetic is that? At most i only sat there, books in hands, trying to start but later i gave up. huhu
Currently there's a pile of three tasks of three subjects need to be done at least before monday. and its not done! Will i complete it tonight? dunno.
Today, i slept at 3am and woke up for sahur at 5am. After that i spent time in front of my laptop, configuring my blogs at blogspot. I have this intention to be active with my blogger. i went back to sleep at 9am. And when i finally decide to wake up, i cant believe myself that its 3.30pm.
I must be crazy. When was the last time i did something like this? woke up at 3pm? never! I feel like i have wasted my puasa. I went to bathroom and later prayed. Luckily i didnt miss Zohor.
My mind became numb and body slow due to all that sleeping. Hence, another excuse for not starting on homework. erk.
My roommates are currently sleeping. I'm gonna wake em up at 6pm if they go on sleeping and figure out about our food issue. I hope it stopped raining by then.

Roger and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment