26 September 2008

Goodbye Room

































Hmmmm, Raya is around da corner and i am going back to my parent's place this afternoon (cuz now is 2.32 in the morning). I just finished watching a really cute movie. forgot the title already. Anyway, here i am feeling quite blue that i am gonna leave my sanctuary for many many days. urgh it seems like i'll be gone so long. the thing is I LOVEEEEE MY ROOM. cant help it. this is where i really function. this is the only place where i can sleep. no where, not even in a five star hotel room can be the same like my own bed. well it doesnt matter that we change room every year. the point is i have my own space. the whole idea made me comfortable, relax, at peace. anyho, i am so gonna miss my bed for this few days to come. i am so not gonna tido mati anywhere else. haha. so just now, to show how deeply i felt for my bed, i took its picture so that i am not gonna miss it so much. hey, i am not a freak, who ask u to read it here? this place is called RHAPSODY for heaven's sake. i also took my desk pic cuz i basically spend my time in the room either on the bed but mostly in front of the laptop and do my things. i even read lecture notes on laptop and even do all my tutorials on it. hey i think its a good way to save ink and paper. i just dont get it why people stereotyped that when you do anything on computer that means its a lot of work. basically they're just noob. well my desk kinda have a lot of stuff going on there. oh well thats how i most like it so its just gonna stay that way. most of the times i cant even write on it. not that i ever have to write on it. lol. my pillows dont have their pillowcases since i put it in washing machine last night. oh thats another story, people were lining just to get to that machine OMG. but i manage to do it two rounds. hahah. of course, we dont wanna bring our dirty laundry to go to hometown. its dirty.

whats new? oh well i send Raya Cards to (almost) all of my lecturers even the ones whom i didnt think like me very much. there was two lecturers that i didnt get the opportunity to convey the cards. i like both of them. the cards are with me. i just thought its a once a year opportunity and why not i just grab it to seek forgiveness in the easiest way since i am not that apologetic person. one of my fav lecturer thanked those who send him cards but he didnt actually said cards so it might as well be me. ahaks. i did gave a few people cards as well but i mostly targeted lecturers coz i need all the blessings i can get for my final since this semester i was more lost than previous semesters. plus, i did think i misbehaved too much. a few times i let my opinions slipped out of my mouth. i have gotten myself too comfortable when i should've kept my guard. i did sincerely seek forgiveness from my friends too and i really meant it. there are a few people that i cant seem to gather enough strength and desire to apologize. mainly thats because i didnt feel too guilty. but despite that, i do feel really bad coz i know what i am missing. but i just cant. just cant. but if i die today or tomorrow please do forgive me, i just cant help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment