20 September 2008

Insomnia

I didnt sleep last night. Yesterday i had a land law test at 3pm-4pm. then i went to bukit bintang to check out one of many warehouse sales. came back to gombak before buka puasa. had a buka puasa with Liza in my fav kedai makan. its a fav because for rm25 (total 2 persons) we get to eat nasi and various lauk plus drink and manage to get our stomach full. then went back to my room, clean up, pray, went to basic counseling class at 9.30pm. by 1200am today i am back in my room and decided to have a movie marathon. i dont quite remember what exactly i had watched cuz i definitely arent quite myself now. but i remember watching 'chocolat' while eating cadbury assorted chocolates that tasted like heaven. that was some movie 'chocolat'. 3 out of 5 from me. then i watched transformers! owh dat movie tuned me into my element. i was mesmerized.... 5 out of 5. brought back my childhood. i remember when we were kid, me and my bro will use our swords and fight each other around my grandfolk's house and me shouting 'TRANSFORMERS'! after that for all i know its 4.50ish am. and its sahur time.

and now here i am waiting for subuh. i plan to sleep after subuh to my heart's content.
forgive me of my movie marathon etc....its just i got rebellious after land law test cuz i slept like at 3am day before yesterday, woke up at 5, sleep...woke up at 9 and then study till 1pm...then get ready for land test and went for the test. so there...we got a full cycle! ahaks

No comments:

Post a Comment